Sdklib: the client side framework¶
Sdklib helps you to write you own client library which will consume a specific service.
- Python 2.7+ or 3.3+.
- Only http/https protocol is currently supported.
- BDD integration.
sdklib package using pip:
pip install sdklib
Find my first SDK on github: https://github.com/ivanprjcts/my-first-sdk
from sdklib.http import HttpSdk class FirstSdk(HttpSdk): """ My First Sdk. """ DEFAULT_HOST = "http://mockapi.sdklib.org" API_ITEMS_URL_PATH = "/items/" def create_item(self, name, description=None): """ Create an item. :type name: str :type description: str :return: SdkResponse """ params = parse_args(name=name, description=description) return self.post(self.API_ITEMS_URL_PATH, body_params=params)
Running testing with coverage:
py.test --cov=sdklib tests/
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. Make sure to add yourself to Authors.